Friday, July 3, 2009

Versus locked and loaded

I don't know about you, but since I can't get Eurosport here in the United States I have set Versus TV to record all the episodes of this year's Tour de France.

I've also taken the smart move (I think) of recording with extra buffer time. This is likely necessary because Versus seldom gets the timing right during road races.

This makes it annoying to watch because just as the final sprint is beginning or the peloton reaches the 1KM to go mark, Versus cuts away to some stupid rodeo show.

I can only hope they've fixed their master control priorities and will stay with the race no matter how long it runs.

What do you think? Are there better ways to catch the Tour in the United States?

And yes, I know, the Tour is better appreciated from Europe. Next year!

No comments: